Gov 92r Positions for Fall 2019

July 25, 2019

Gov 92r allows you to conduct research in the Government department for academic credit. It is graded SAT/UNSAT. If you are interested in any of these projects, please contact the supervisors directly. You will need to submit the Gov 92r form to the Government Undergraduate Office in CGIS K151 before you can register for the course on my.harvard.