What are the other advising resources in the department?

In addition to the CAs, we are always happy to talk to you in the Undergraduate Program Office in CGIS, where you can make an appointment with the Director of Undergraduate Studies, the Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies, and/or speak with the Coordinator for Undergraduate Studies or the Student Services Staff Assistant. The Peer Concentration Counselors can also give you an insider’s perspective on the concentration.  
See also: Advising