I’m a freshman interested in concentrating in Government. Is there anyone I can talk to about the concentration?

The Government department has many people you can talk to about the concentration.  Concentration Advisers in the Houses can offer you guidance in your choice of concentration, and can provide information about different subfields and course selection. The Peer Concentration Counselors (PCCs), who are undergraduate Government concentrators, are also happy to talk to freshmen or potential concentrators.  The Coordinator of Undergraduate Studies (Karen Kaletka), Assistant Director of Undergraduate Studies (Dr. George Soroka), and the Director of Undergraduate Studies (Dr. Nara Dillon) can also answer many of your questions about the concentration. Please do not hesitate to contact us, either by dropping by the office at 1737 Cambridge Street, or via email or phone (617.495.3249).
See also: Advising